Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners will be able to:
1. Summarize the relationship between the liver and fertility before and after transplantation.
2. Identify current guidelines about reproductive health in liver transplant recipients, in particular
the management of immunosuppression in pregnancy.
3. Communicate reproductive health counseling to patients both pre- and post-
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ABTC Category 1 CEPTC hour(s)/UW Health
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours