Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
- To provide an overview of the role of inflammation in the development of hypoxic pulmonary hypertension.
- To introduce the concept self-antigens and auto-reactive T cells in the pathogenesis of pulmonary hypertension
10/29/2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Clinical Science Center G5/119
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Laura V. Gonzalez Bosc, PhD