Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To familiarize the audience with immune cell therapy trials in kidney transplant recipients.
2. To present clinical results from 6 cell therapy trials involving T cell and monocyte-derived cell products.
3. To discuss the future directions for cell therapy in organ transplant recipients
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours