- You will be able to explain the basics of paired kidney exchange.
- You will be able to discuss the options that are offered to donors including non directed donation, advanced donation, family voucher and swap saver.
- You will be able to recognize the opportunities provided to both donors and recipients through the partnership of National Kidney Registry.
Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
Monday, September 23, 2019 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Clinical Science Center G5/113
600 Highland Avenue
Madison, WI 53792
Karen Miller, RN, BSN, CCTC
Leza Warnke, RN, BAN, CCTC
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report