1) Describe evidence of disparities in cancer outcomes in surgically treated cancers based on patient predictors
2) Evaluate association of race, ethnicity, and socioeconomic status on cancer-related and surgical outcomes
3) Examine evidence linking insurance status to surgical and cancer outcomes
Live Stream Available at http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours