1. Describe multidisciplinary needs of the gender expansive patient population.
2. What are barriers in access to care for these patients?
3. What are desired surgical services of trans masculine and trans feminine patients?
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours