1. Describe the main tenets of Patient Blood Management.
2. Describe the main indications for Red Blood Cell Transfusion used at the University of Wisconsin.
3. Describe 2 patient benefits to reduced transfusion of Red Blood Cells (RBCs).
4. Understand how Computer/electronic decision support can be used to facilitate Patient Blood Management.
Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
- 1.00 ABS MOC Part 2 PointsThis activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours