- Explain the construct of 'exposome' and how it relates to health disparities
- Discuss individual-level social factors and exposome-level social factors are independently related to health outcomes.
- Discuss metrics of neighborhood disadvantage often reflect structural inequities– highly disadvantaged neighborhoods are not distributed equally
- Discuss the Neighborhood Atlas, a freely available data democratization tool that provides customizable geographic images of block-group level ADI for anywhere within the US (and developed/housed at UW CHDR/SMPH).
02/15/2023 - 7:20am to 8:20am CST
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Amy Kind, MD, PhD