- Identify strategies to activate patients in the decision-making conversation.
- Identify current patterns of communication that do little to assist decision making or prepare patients for surgery.
- Discuss novel strategies to engage patients in decision making.
11/02/2022 - 7:20am to 8:20am CDT
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Gretchen Schwarze, MD