- Justin Moore, PhD - Pediatric Health Psychologist, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Kristine Pickwith, MA - Pediatric Track Intern, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Joelle Zegas, MS - Pediatric Track Intern, University of Wisconsin -Madison
This session will be accessed via Zoom.
Psychosocial impact of diabetes
- Investigate strategies to promote adjustment, overall development, and well-being to children and adolescents with diabetes in a school setting
- Identify psychosocial support to children and adolescents with diabetes in the school setting.
Psychosocial impact of COVID-19
- Evaluate psychosocial adjustment to COVID-19, social isolation, and extended time away from school.
- Determine ways to support adjustment back to school following COVID-19 and how to prepare for expected adjustment challenges.
04/15/2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm CDT
Health Sciences Learning Center Accessed via Zoom.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Justine Moore, PhD
Kristine Pickwith, MA
Joelle Zegas, MS