Title: Diabetes Care Resources for School Nurses
Louise Wilson, MS, BSN, RN, NCSN- Wisconsin State Consultant, Department of Public Instruction, Wisconsin
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify resources to train school staff in management of diabetes in the school setting.
- Determine the most appropriate document(s) to develop care plans for students with diabetes.
- Elaborate on the role of the school nurse as compared to other school staff when caring for students with diabetes.
Click here to complete today's evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/DISH-evaluation-15240
02/16/2022 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Louise Wilson, MS, BSN, RN, NCSN