- Amy Vincent
- DELILAH KOWALKE
- NICOLE GRUNEWALD
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Grand Rounds affords faculty the opportunity to discuss current patient management problems and solutions, debate research as found in present medical literature, and listen to medical experts share their knowledge on identified educational needs across all areas within Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Any physiatrist, orthopaedist (MD/DO), or nurse who regularly cares for patients with rehabilitation issues or conditions.
|Michelle Poliak-Tunis, MD, Chair
|Delilah Kowalke, Amy Vincent Coordinator
|Lisa Collins, NP
|Darci Lammers, PhD
|In support of improving patient care, the University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statements
American Medical Association (AMA)
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 ANCC contact hour.
Continuing Education Units
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP, as a member of the University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), authorizes this program for 0.1 continuing education units (CEUs) or 1 hour.
POLICY ON FACULTY AND SPONSOR DISCLOSURE
It is the policy of the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) to identify, mitigate and disclose all relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies* held by the speakers/presenters, authors, planners, and other persons who may influence content of this accredited continuing education (CE). In addition, speakers, presenters and authors must disclose any planned discussion of unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices during their presentation. For this accredited continuing education activity, all relevant financial relationships have been mitigated and detailed disclosures are listed below.
* Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests.
Detailed disclosures will be available prior to the start of the activity.
As a result of participating in this educational series, participants will be able to:
- Explain current recommendations and principles of common procedures in physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Construct patient-centered, rehabilitation treatment plan for individual patients
- Select appropriate investigate modality for patients with rehabilitation issues or conditions
- Improve communication, recognize their role and foster teamwork with other members of the interprofessional healthcare team