- Identify patients at high-risk for opioid-related adverse events
- Recommend appropriate non-opioid treatment options
- Educate high-risk patients on naloxone use and administration pearls
- Provide thorough patient education on opioid prescriptions, including risks, storage, and disposal.
Hosted by Christian Kroll
Tuesday, Sep 3, 2019 11:00 am | 2 hours | (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Occurs every Tuesday effective 9/3/2019 until 5/26/2020 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM, (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 801 212 142
Join by video system
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-415-655-0003 US TOLL
Access code: 801 212 142
- 0.75 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 0.75 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours