As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Examine the clinical signs and symptoms of histoplasmosis and its various classifications.
- Identify the benefits and toxicities associated with first-line therapy for severe histoplasmosis.
- Summarize the importance of therapeutic drug monitoring in long-term therapy for chronic histoplasmosis.
09/19/2023 - 1:00pm to 2:00pm CDT
In-person and Virtually
Will be determined by room availability600 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist Technician
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report