Perri Klass, MD - Professor of Journalism and Pediatrics, New York University, Co-Director, NYU Florence
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Interpret recent infant and child mortality data, including disparities, in the context of historical data, and consider the trajectory of the past century.
- Identify current and historical sources of infant and child mortality, and past, present, and possible future campaigns that target specific causes.
- Determine and interpret parental, cultural, and literary responses to the threat and the reality of infant and child mortality, and the cultural changes which reflect the decreases of the past century
Blackboard Collaborate Link: https://go.wisc.edu/pedsgrandrounds
02/11/2021 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
via Blackboard Collaborate
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Perri Klass, MD