Marian Michaels, MD, MPH - Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Allergy, Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh
1. Be able to name three risk factors for mother transmitting CMV to her fetus.
2. Name three findings of symptomatic congenital CMV infection
3. Identify major risks associated with valganciclovir/ganciclovir treatment
Credit Designation Statement
American Board of Pediatrics
Successful completion of this CME activity, which included participation in the activity, with individual assessment of the participant and feedback to the participant, enables the participant to earn 1.0 MOC points in the American Board of Pediatrics’ (ABP) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABP MOC credit.
- 1.00 MOC: ABP Lifelong Learning Points (Part II)
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours