Sabrina Butteris, MD - Professor, Vice Chair of Clinical Affairs, Division of Global Health, Division of Hospital Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Greg DeMuri, MD - Professor, Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Shawn Koval- Program Coordinator, Healthy Schools, Healthy Kids Collaborative - UW Health
Michelle Jensen - District Administrator, Deerfield School District, Deerfield, Wisconsin
Dana Monogue - Superintendent, Middleton-Cross Plains Area School District, Middleton, Wisconsin
Leslie Bergstrom, EdD - Superintendent, Oregon School District, Oregon, Wisconsin
TITLE:A Conversation with Dane County Superintendents: Current challenges & opportunities for children’s health & well-being from the perspective of school leaders
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Identify avenues for educational partnerships between schools and health care systems.
- Examine current challenges and opportunities in terms of child health and well-being within the school setting.
- Explain the most important issues for children’s health and well-being
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™