SPEAKER: Shetal Shah, MD
TITLE: Update on Federal Advocacy Issues: What Pediatricians Need to Know
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Define major federal advocacy/policy issues relevant to pediatric practice for 2022-23.
- Evaluate the underlying data supporting these policy positions.
- Outline proactive advocacy steps pediatricians can take to influence policy
09/29/2022 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Shetal Shah, MD