SPEAKER: Maneesh Batra, MD, MPH
TITLE: Progress towards newborn health
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Summarize the contribution of neonatal mortality with childhood mortality globally.
- Identify the major causes of and contributors to neonatal mortality globally.
- Appraise approaches to reducing neonatal mortality and morbidity globally.
09/22/2022 - 7:30am to 8:30am CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Maneesh Batra, MD, MPH