SPEAKER: Hilary McClafferty, MD, FAAP
TITLE: Pediatric Integrative Medicine: a New Frontier for Children's Health
As a result of participating in this educational activity, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Appraise pediatric patients that could potentially benefit from integrative medicine treatment options.
- List three medical conditions have robust supporting evidence for the use of integrative medicine in children.
- Discuss educational approaches to assist pediatricians in expanding their understanding of integrative medicine treatment options for their children.
12/01/2022 - 7:30am to 8:30am CST
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Hilary McClafferty, MD, FAAP