- Autumn Hayes
- Melody Bockenfeld
- Lisa Scott
- JAMIE REETZ
Healthcare teams providing care to Ob-Gyn patients need to learn about new research, application of the research to clinical practice, and impact on team-based delivery of care in order to improve patient outcomes. Ob-Gyn M&M allows healthcare team members to review patient cases, learn together, and develop strategies to improve care.
Faculty (MD, DO, PhD), NP, PA, Med Students
|Katie Antony, MD, Chair||Lisa Scott, Coordinator|
|Mindy Rose, NP||Laurel Rice, MD|
|In support of improving patient care, the University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.|
Credit Designation Statements
American Medical Association (AMA)
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 ANCC contact hour.
Continuing Education Units
The University of Wisconsin–Madison ICEP, as a member of the University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), authorizes this program for 0.1 continuing education units (CEUs) or 1 hour.
POLICY ON FACULTY AND SPONSOR DISCLOSURE
It is the policy of the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) to identify, mitigate and disclose all relevant financial relationships with ineligible companies* held by the speakers/presenters, authors, planners, and other persons who may influence content of this accredited continuing education (CE). In addition, speakers, presenters and authors must disclose any planned discussion of unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices during their presentation. For this accredited continuing education activity, all relevant financial relationships have been mitigated and detailed disclosures are listed below.
* Ineligible companies are those whose primary business is producing, marketing, selling, re-selling, or distributing healthcare products used by or on patients. The ACCME does not consider providers of clinical service directly to patients to be commercial interests.
Detailed disclosures will be available prior to the start of the activity.
As a result of participation in this M&M conference, team members will:
- Be able to apply enhanced knowledge, skills, or clinical judgment in their Ob-Gyn practice.
- Demonstrate the improved ability and strategies to prevent errors in Ob-Gyn care.
- Work effectively with other members of the healthcare team to improve safe, patient-centered Ob-Gyn care.
- Enhance their understanding of the systems of health care, including the disparities and inequities within them.