1. Present the basic physics of neuromuscular ultrasound and how to evaluate the structure of nerve and muscle.
2. Identify common clinical scenarios in entrapment neuropathies where neuromuscular ultrasound is helpful for correct diagnosis and treatment.
3. Discuss the role of neuromuscular ultrasound in immune mediate neuropathies.
09/30/2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Michael J. Hansen, MD