- Identify the purpose and scope of the disclosure process in the clinical setting, including the relationship of disclosure to informed consent and the steps involved in preparing for a disclosure discussion.
- Identify common disclosure “errors”, exploring how disclosure impacts patients, families and providers and how to improve disclosure discussions to support the patient experience and strengthen the informed consent process.
- Identify and explore resources available to support providers in the disclosure process, and address common provider questions about issues that arise in disclosure discussions
12/09/2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CST
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Robert Ebbe, JD, CPHRM
Brad Wuotila, CPHRM