- Review the scope of neurological disorders associated with malnutrition.
- Identify presentations and mechanisms of deficient and toxic nutritional neurologic disease.
- Discuss interrelationship of macronutrient and micronutrient deficiency in neurologic and especially developmental disease.
10/28/2019 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CDT
1220 Medical Foundation Centennial Building
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Douglas Dulli, MD