- Identify examples of neurological diseases associated with nutritional deficiency in the developing world
- Explain examples of neurological complications of neglected tropical diseases.
- Describe examples of neurological complications of HIV infection.
- Discuss the role of global poverty in downstream and upstream determinants of neurological disease
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/neurology-grand-rounds-20-22-eval-15135
02/22/2021 - 4:00pm to 5:00pm CST
Medical Foundation Centennial Bldg, Room #1220
1685 Highland Ave
Madison, WI 53705
See map: Google Maps
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Douglas A. Dulli, MD, MS