Learning objectives for this webinar include:
• List common head and neck malignancies.
• Describe common surgical approaches and ablations for head and neck
• Identify the reconstructive ladder.
• Outline the anatomy behind common microvascular free flaps used in head and
• Explain the technique behind microvascular reconstruction.
• Summarize the post-operative course of a patient with microvascular
07/10/2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 CCM® PACE™ CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Tiffany A. Glazer, MD