Ravi Dhingra, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Advanced Heart Failure, Mechanical Circulatory Support & Transplant Cardiology
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Cardiovascular Division
University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine & Public
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
- Discuss the new updates in medical therapy with emphasis on newly approved and indicated heart failure medications
- Discuss appropriateness and outcomes of left ventricular assist device therapy for advanced heart failure
- Provide information on current status of heart transplant in the recent era, and discuss indications and prognosis
- Go to https://uwhealth.webex.com/uwhealth/onstage/g.php?MTID=e1610c9e835305c3f27e56075a769093d
- Click "Register".
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Prior to the Webinar:
You must have an account in this system. To create an account/profile, click "UW-Madison NetID Login" (if you have a NetID) or "Create Account"
Create a Visitor Account - with mobile.pdf
NetID Register - updated.pdf
At the Webinar:
You will receive a 6-character code at the webinar that you must text to 608-260-7097 to record your attendance, and you will receive a follow-up email with instructions for completing the evaluation and downloading your PACE CCM certificate.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 CCM® PACE™ CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours