Matthew Kalscheur, MD
Assistant Professor (CHS)
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Learning objectives for this webinar include:
- To review the arrhythmias that develop in patients with inherited and acquired cardiomyopathies.
- To outline the challenges presented by treating these arrhythmias.
- To describe our approach for caring for these patients at University Hospital.
Tuesday, October 9, 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 CCM® PACE™ CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours