By participating in this activity, members of the health care team will be able to :
- Identify one’s role and responsibility in providing access to students with disabilities at UW-Madison.
- Describe the process for requesting and receiving disability services as outlined under federal law and at UW-Madison.
- Summarize the impacts of exclusionary language and practices for students with disabilities in an educational and clinical setting.
- Problem-solve common issues or concerns experienced by faculty/staff in Health Sciences.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/interprofessional-equity-and-diversity-lunch-and-learn-20-22-eval-15128
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 APA CE Credits
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™