Live Stream Available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. Understand the prevalence and consequences of physician burnout across the country and at UW
2. Consider personal self-care practices, and understand the impact of upholding versus ignoring them, on professional performance as well personal and interpersonal relationships and the work environment
3. Identify steps to take both personally and collegially to improve well-being for self and organization
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours