Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To identify different models of multidisciplinary care in the healthcare system
2. To discuss advantages and disadvantages associated with different multidisciplinary care models
3. To discuss the challenges associated with providing patient-centered care in a multidisciplinary clinic
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours