Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To review characteristics of the operating room that contribute to adverse patient safety events
2. To discuss the current literature evaluating teams and communication in the operating room
3. To discuss our research evaluating the relationships between team familiarity, communication, rates, and communication effectiveness.
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours