Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To recognize the nature of resident duty hour coverage and its impact on resident education and well-being
2. To recognize resident duties, hardships, areas of opportunity, and wellness pitfalls associated with Night Float.
3. To accurately identify the state of our General Surgery residency by encouraging dialogue (resident to resident, resident to staff, intradepartmental).
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours