Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To identify the process of entrepreneurship means and how one becomes an "entrepreneur"
2. To discuss how the translation of scientific discovery into clinical practice occurs
3. To recognize the challenges that face surgeon-scientists in developing new medical technologies
04/24/2019 - 7:20am to 8:20am CDT
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Geoffrey Gurtner, MD, FACS