Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To describe the surgical management of diverticulitis
2. To review our evolving knowledge of the pathophysiology of diverticular disease
3. To discuss the effects of medical management and surgery on quality of life after a bout of diverticulitis
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours