Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To discuss the purpose and scope of the disclosures process in the clinical setting, including the relationship of disclosure to informed consent and the steps involved in preparing for a disclosure discussion
2. To discuss common disclosure "errors", exploring how disclosure impacts patients, families and providers and how to improve disclosure discussions to support the patient experience and strengthen the informed consent process
3. To discuss and explore resources available to support providers in the disclosure process, and address common provider questions about issues that arise in disclosure discussions
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours