Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To discuss action steps towards confronting discrimination
2. To identify tools for taking responsibility to confront discrimination
3. To discuss strategies to detect discrimination
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours