Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To recognize the increasingly diverse population
2. To discuss key concepts relevant to the topics of cultural competence vs. humility
3. To identify tools and resources to achieve cultural humility in healthcare
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours