1. To discuss causes of atypical claudications in a young, healthy, athletic population
2. To identify diagnosis and treatment options for patients with atypical claudication
3. To discuss the next steps in improving care of patients with atypical claudication at University of Wisconsin
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours