Wisconsin Society of Otolaryngology 2019 Annual Meeting
Otolaryngologists, advanced practice providers and registered nurses who treat otolaryngologic conditions.
* Describe the rising costs and how providers can manage this in their otolaryngology practice
* Identify the complexity of head and neck issues and articulate how to manage them to achieve the best possible outcome
* Distinguish between different surgical options that have been described to better manage patients
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) and the Wisconsin Society of Otolaryngology. The University of Wisconsin–Madison is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement
The University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP) designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Continuing Education Units
The University of Wisconsin–Madison Interprofessional Continuing Education Partnership (ICEP), as a member of the University Professional & Continuing Education Association (UPCEA), authorizes this program for .45 continuing education units (CEUs) or 4.5 hours.
- 4.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 4.50 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours