RSS Renewal Workshop: Monday, March 7th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
At the 2022-2024 Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) Renewal Workshops, we will discuss current topics related to accreditation, conflicts of interest (COI), and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in CME. Every RSS is required to participate as a condition for renewal.
As a result of participation in this workshop, RSS planning committee members will:
- Reflect on accomplishments of 2020-2022 RSS Cycle.
- Become more confident applying the updated Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education.
- Be better prepared to use strategies and resources supporting inclusive RSS learning environments.
- Start using updated planning documents for 2022 – 2024 RSS Cycle.
- Engage in preparing their RSS planning application for the new cycle.
At least two subject matter experts from your committee, plus the Coordinator, must attend as a group on the same date/time. Everyone will attend via the same format, either in-person or virtually (all COVID safety protocols will be observed).
If you have questions about the renewal process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This workshop is not approved for continuing education credit.
Date and Time: Monday, March 7th, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Room(s): HSLC 3110 A (and virtual)