Online Grand Rounds Workshop: Thursday, May 19th, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
At the 2022-2024 Online Grand Rounds Workshops, we will:
- Provide an overview of process and roles/responsibilities of departments and OCPD
- Explain required materials to submit to OCPD
- Provide an in-depth focus on high-quality assessment questions
- Share resources to assist coordinators in managing the process
- Respond to questions you have
This workshop will be conducted virtually using WebEx.
Note: This workshop is not approved for continuing education credit.
If you have questions about this workshop or about Online Grand Rounds, contact email@example.com.
Every department is required to attend a workshop as a condition for offering online/enduring grand rounds sessions. Specifically, the department's Coordinator and the person responsible for video recording Grand Rounds presentations must attend. It's recommended that at least one member of the planning committee attend.
As a result of participation in this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the process for getting recorded Grand Rounds sessions available as online Grand Rounds sessions.
- Determine whether having your department's Live Grand Rounds sessions be made available as online Grand Rounds sessions is appropriate.
- Collaborate confidently with OCPD staff to make Live Grand Rounds sessions be made available as online Grand Rounds sessions.
Date and Time: Thursday, May 19th, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Location: Virtual via WebEx