As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- List locations of the difficult airway cart throughout UW ORs and summarize contents of the difficult airway cart.
- Demonstrate how to assemble, power on, and determine battery life on both the McGrath and C-mac videoscope.
- Compare and contrast the difference between the McGrath and the Storz C-mac videoscopes. They will also be able to identify what type of patient airway the X-blade and/or D-blade should be considered for.
- Demonstrate how to set up a fiberoptic scope for patient use and perform a fiberoptic intubation.
- List the contents in the airway exchange catheter sets used in UW ORs and recall where these kits are stored in the CSC OR. The learner will demonstrate an airway exchange through an LMA using an airway exchange kit and fiberoptic scope
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am
750 Highland Ave
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
Add to calendar:
Discloser List CME Internal Report
Timothy McCormick, DO
Nikki Brechtel, CAA
Anna Kunde, CRNA