As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Summarize the 2021 Evaluation & Management Medical Coding & Documentation Guidelines and apply the content to their clinical documentation and billing process.
- Identify Health Link tools to assist them in easing into the new guidelines for office visits, including SmartText tools, and Level of Service tools.
- Access resources that will support the use of the 2021 Evaluation & Management Medical Coding & Documentation Guidelines.
Click here to complete today’s evaluation: https://ce.icep.wisc.edu/app-grand-rounds-20-22-short-eval-15069
- 1.00 AAPA Category 1 CME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours