1. Explain one mechanism of how obesity could increase breast cancer risk.
2. Describe how preclinical ER+ syngeneic mouse models can be utilized to interrogate outcomes of estrogen agonist and therapeutic anti-estrogen signaling within the tumor microenvironment, and develop new therapeutic approaches.
3. Summarize how local radiation therapy can be used to foster anti-tumor immunity in ER+ tumors, and relay how anti-estrogens may be useful in optimizing this response.
Event address for attendees: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e9d9fd15f9cf0e42c94a9be1578599052
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours