1. Discuss the role of TDM1 and anthracyclines for the treatment of Her2 positive breast cancer
2. Discuss the role of maintenance capecitabine in TNBC
3. Outline the long term results of the MINDACT study
4. Discuss checkpoint inhibitors in metastatic TNBC
5. Identify PARP inhibitors in non-germline BRCA mutation carriers with metastatic breast cancer
6. Discuss impact of JCOG1008 on decision for weekly versus q3 weekly concurrent cisplatin in the adjuvant chemoradiation.
7. Discuss the data supporting local radiation therapy in patients with EGFR mutated lung cancer.
8. Discuss the results of the RAPIDO trial and its impact on neoadjuvant therapy for rectal cancer
WebEx Event link for attendees: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=e4f76229fa1cef9d45701625f6361eaf2
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours