1. Examine recently presented data as American Society of Clinical Oncology as it relates to the management of patients with upper GI or pancreatobiliary malignancies
2. Discuss any changes in standard of care
3. Summarize updates on ongoing clinical trials and future developments
4. Outline the benefit of 3 versus 6 months of FOLFOX/CAPEOX for adjuvant treatment of stage III colon cancer.
5. Identify new treatment strategies for molecular subtypes of metastatic colorectal cancer.
6. Summarize select Genitourinary Cancer trials presented at ASCO 2020
7. Discuss practice changing implications of presented data
Attendees use this link to join the session:
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours