As a result of this educational regularly scheduled series, learners as members of the healthcare team will be able to:
- Summarize the role of adjuvant PARP inhibitors for early breast cancer with germline BRCA mutations
- Discuss the use of checkpoint inhibition in the treatment of early-stage TNBCidentify appropriate options for treatment of recurrent VTE in cancer patients.
- Identify appropriate options for treatment of recurrent VTE in cancer patients.
- Identify treatment options for aromatase inhibitor associated musculoskeletal symptoms.
- Improve communication regarding performance status for older patients with advanced cancer.
***This session will VIRTUAL via zoom***
Join from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Please click this URL to join. https://uwmadison.zoom.us/s/92122533309?pwd=TTJGYm53V2NJS1BRc2JZK3BFa2c5Zz09
Or One tap mobile:
+13017158592,,92122533309# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,92122533309# US (Chicago)
Or join by phone:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 921 2253 3309
International numbers available: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/u/aeaTikRdJQ
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours
- 1.00 Approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™