1. Make use of the CRISPR screening and machine learning in uncovering tumor suppressor genes.
2. Summarize the role of the CUX1 transcription factor in normal hematopoiesis and myeloid malignancies.
3. Explain the role of clonal hematopoiesis as a precursor in the etiology of therapy-related myeloid malignancies
Event address for attendees: https://uwmadison.webex.com/uwmadison/onstage/g.php?MTID=eecd7207e14d9dc22fd2c8a019f47a26f
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours