Live Stream available at: http://live.videos.med.wisc.edu/
1. To familiarize the audience with the incidence and risk factors associated with developing post operative delirium in transplant patients.
2. To discuss the increased morbidity and mortality that is associated with patients who develop delirium following transplantation.
3. To discuss the current landscape of delirium management and treatment in post-operative transplant patients and propose a future strategy for prevention in high risk transplant candidates.
- 1.00 MOC: ABS Lifelong Learning & Self-Assessment Points (Part II)This activity meets the ABS requirements for CME and self‐assessment credit toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC program.
- 1.00 ACPE Contact Hours - Pharmacist
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 ANCC Contact Hours
- 1.00 University of Wisconsin–Madison Continuing Education Hours